Once you have successfully completed your registration course, you will need to provide the following to the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) to complete your registration:
- a completed Application for Registration as a Real Estate & Business Sales Representative Form. This form is available from the DMIRS website.
- an original National Police Certificate (NPC) not more than 3 months old. Application forms are available from Australia Post Outlets (you will require a 100 point check). For information on National Police Certificate, please visit the WA police website.
- you must apply for registration within 12 months of the date on your certificate. This is an extremely important point to note - you should apply for registration as soon as possible after receiving your Statement of Attainment from REIWA Training. If you defer your application, you must allow time prior to the one year expiry date for application to allow for application and approval by DMIRS. They are extremely strict on timeframes and if you have not had your application for registration both submitted and approved before one calendar year has elapsed, DMIRS will insist that you undertake further training and assessment to obtain an updated Statement of Attainment.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Registration is granted for a period of three years. To renew your registration after three years, you must be working for a licensed agent and provide an updated NPC and proof of Compulsory Professional Development (CPD).