Working in the Real Estate Industry online
Online Elective CPD | 3
This short back to basics course will refresh your knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of general real estate operations. Revisit key pieces of legislation, the principles of ethics, trust accounts basics, registration and licensing requirements, the CPD programme and the role and responsibilities of the regulator.
This session is a useful refresher tool for anyone currently working in the industry.
*All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
All real estate practitioners. For further information,
please visit the DMIRS
- How is real estate regulated?
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS)
- What do DMIRS do and what are their powers
- The REBA Act, Regulations and Code of Conduct
- Registration and licensing
- Who watches over the REBA Act?
- The Real Estate Agent Licence
- Certificates of Registration
- The CPD Programme
- Employer/Employee responsibilities in a real estate agency
- Employment Law
- What is Legislation?
- Code of Conduct
- Key pieces of legislation
- Breaches of legislation
- Business ownership
- Forms of business ownership
- Operational structure
- Fiduciary responsibility
- The trust account
- Handling customer monies
- Career pathways - description of responsibilities of key roles
- Personal ethics
Approval code REIWA 677
Credit card payment only
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
No transfers or refunds apply once payment has been made
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.