Working in the Real Estate Industry
Online Elective CPD | 3
In the busy world of real estate, it can be easy to lose sight of the fundamentals of working in the industry.
This short back to basics course will refresh your knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of general real estate operations. Revisit key pieces of legislation, the principles of ethics, trust accounts basics, registration and licensing requirements, the CPD programme and the role and responsibilities of the regulator.
This session is a useful refresher tool for anyone currently working in the industry.
*All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
**Only credit card payment will be accepted for this course.
All real estate practitioners
- How is real estate regulated?
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS)
- What do DMIRS do and what are their powers
- The REBA Act, Regulations and Code of Conduct
- Registration and licensing
- Who watches over the REBA Act?
- The Real Estate Agent Licence
- Certificates of Registration
- The CPD Programme
- Employer/Employee responsibilities in a real estate agency
- Employment Law
- What is Legislation?
- Code of Conduct
- Key pieces of legislation
- Breaches of legislation
- Business ownership
- Forms of business ownership
- Operational structure
- Fiduciary responsibility
- The trust account
- Handling customer monies
- Career pathways - description of responsibilities of key roles
- Personal ethics
Accrues 3 Online Elective CPD points
Approval code REIWA 677
No transfers or refunds apply once payment has been made
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.