Unrestricted Registration Classroom
Monday, 8 November 2021
REIWA Training - Subiaco
Course fee: AUD $1,999**$599 enrolment fee + $1,400 second installment fee required by day 10 of the course
This course will give you the educational requirement needed to obtain an unrestricted registration (meaning you can complete both sales and property management transactions) with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.
When working in real estate you will need to:
- Keep up with the latest industry trends and industry legislation.
- Be computer literate, and use technology appropriately.
- Maintain industry currency by reading real estate bulletins and newsletters.
- Read and respond to your clients' emails and letters.
- Write reports to your clients.
- Maintain regular verbal communication with clients.
- Build rapport with existing and prospective clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Negotiate with clients on operational issues.
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4102 Market property
- CPPREP4101 Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4121 Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property
- CPPREP4122 Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy
- CPPREP4124 End tenancy
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4125 Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP4201 Appraise commercial property
- CPPREP4202 Establish and maintain vendor and lessor relationships and networks
- CPPREP4203 Complete commercial property sale
- be computer literate
- have numeracy skills
- have a high standard of verbal and written English (you will have to understand and complete legal contracts and other documentation)
- be a Western Australian (WA) resident with the authorisation to study in WA.
To access a copy of the current support schedule:
- Login to the student portal.
- Go to My Learning.
- Open your Welcome Module.
- Go to Support Schedule.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your contact details, course name and unit title, and the specifics of your query in the email.
- A trainer will contact you within 48 business hours.
Once you have received your Testamur or Statement of Attainment you can then apply for your certificate of registration with DMIRS. You must apply to DMIRS for your registration within 12 months of completing your course. For more information, please visit DMIRS licensing and registration page.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.