The Right Stuff
Elective CPD | 7
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
8.30 AM–4.30 PM
REIWA Training - Subiaco
There is no room for complacency when it
comes to compliance in real estate. The consequences of non-compliance can be hefty and ongoing
changes to legislation adds a layer of complexity which can be confusing.
This highly interactive workshop will have you thinking ‘outside of the box’ and challenge your current way of approaching compliance. You will gain a better understanding of the regulatory landscape and current issues trending in the real estate industry so you can apply best practices, mitigate risk and practice ‘the right stuff’.
All real estate practitioners
- Exploring the different types of compliance
- Best practice and applying it in real estate
- Practicing 'the right stuff'
- Mitigating risk
- Implementing an operational action plan
- Developing a compliance framework
legal principles to real estate scenarios
CPD Approval Code: REIWA 707
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.