The Agency Trust Account - Getting it Right
Elective CPD | 7
The Agency Trust Account should be managed with
accuracy, integrity and honesty.
This session is designed to provide a back-to-basics trust account review focusing on understanding the risks involved with trust accounts, the trust account lifecycle and the process for basic trust account principles.
Licensed agents and other agency employees who
interact with the agency trust account and want a basic refresher
- Analysis of five trust accounting scenarios
- Rental payments
- Marketing funds
- Interest bearing
- Overview of trust accounting resources
- Trust accounting risk analysis
- The lifecycle of trust money
- Responsibilities for the trust accounts
- Interpreting the data
Approval Code: REIWA 642
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.