Sustainability in WA Housing
Elective CPD | 7
Whether you have knowledge of sustainability or smart housing design or are starting your real estate journey in this area of expertise, this highly sought after course provides a full overview of the features and benefits of a sustainable home.
Licensed agents, sales representatives and property managers
Learning outcomes include:
- Important Architectural and Eco-efficient design features what you need to know.
- Latest innovative smart technologies and efficiencies.
- Liveability Real Estate Specialisation (CSIRO) for agents, sales representatives and property managers including the NEW online appraisal tool to help you get the information you need.
- Market trends and market demand for smart, efficient, affordable and healthy homes.
- Case Studies of Perths leading multi-award winning developments.
7 elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 721
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.