If you want to start a career in real estate then this course is the starting point. Once you have completed the course and registered with DMIRS (the industry regulator in WA) you can then commence your career in in a number of job roles within the industry
including sales representative or property manager, both residential or commercial, buyer's agent
and many other opportunities.
This course is for anyone wanting to start a career in real estate.
Whether you want to work in residential or commercial sales, property management, business broking or any other real estate career, it all starts here.
This course will give you the educational requirement to register as a sales representative with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS -the real estate industry regulator).
These nationally recognised units of competency are covered in the course and comprise a partial completion of CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) CPP40307:
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal & ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal & ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty.
- be over the age of 18
- be computer literate
- have numeracy skills
- have a high standard of verbal and written English (you will have to understand and complete legal contracts and other documentation)
- be a Western Australian (WA) resident with the authorisation to study in WA.
Computer and Internet requirements:PC users
Operating system: Windows 7 or later
Word: Word 2007 or later
PDF reader: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Operating system: Mac OS 10.8 or later
Word: Word 2008 or later
PDF reader: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
The flexibility of our course structure means that you could be completed much sooner if you have the time to invest in your studies.
Virtual Classroom Learning Structure
- 8 x 120 minute live virtual classroom sessions with a trainer
- Self-paced activities to be completed after each virtual classroom session
- Assessment to be completed and submitted within four months via our eLearning portal
- Additional support available
- Access to trainer support Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm via phone and email
- Webinar support sessions
- Activities and model answers
- eLearning modules and student workbooks
Now AUD $590* (was $1,140)
Full schedule of fees and charges
If you have any individual support needs please ensure that you include these on your enrolment form or contact us to discuss how we can support you.
We offer monthly assessment support sessions where you can work on your assessments with a trainer on hand to answer your questions and direct you through the course resources.
What help and support will I get while training?
If you decide that this course is not for you then you have the option of withdrawing from the course at the completion of Part 1 with a refund minus an enrolment fee (as long as this is within one month of enrolment).
For full details about our refund policy please read the refund information before enrolling in this course.
Part 1 is an eLearning module with links to further information and is followed up with an online assessment that must be passed within 3 attempts.
Parts 2-5 include a workbook that covers the course content and allows you to apply your learning by completing activities that will assist you with the assessment.
You will also receive access to elearning modules, sample documents, case studies and links to useful information and legislation.
Each part requires the completion of an assessment that must be uploaded via the elearning portal and includes the completion of contracts and forms.
You will be allocated an assessor who will mark your assessments and provide feedback for resubmission where required.
How does assessment work?
How do I register with the DMIRS?
Once you have received your Statement of Attainment you can then apply for your certificate of registration with DMIRS. Visit the DMIRS website to find out more about this process
Don't forget you must apply for your registration within 12 months of completing your course.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.