Residential Tenancy Agreement online
Online Elective CPD | 1
Note: If you need to complete more than seven elective points, please contact REIWA Training on 9380 8285 or email@example.com to discuss your options before enrolling.
You will receive access to our eLearning platform where you will be able to complete your online course. After viewing the course content you need to complete the short quiz to receive your 1 CPD point certificate.
*All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
Licensed agents and property managers
- Completing a residential tenancy agreement
- Ensure adequate preparation before signup is completed, including:
- Lessors responsibility for cleanliness and repairs
- Conditions for ingoing property condition report
- Determine the requirements to prevent possible fraud
- Explain the importance of ensuring the tenants understand the terms and conditions of the agreement
- Deal with security bonds
Approval code: REIWA 662
Credit card payments only
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.