Residential Design Codes in Real Estate - Inspired Infill
Elective CPD | 4
Thursday, 2 December 2021
8.30 AM–12.30 PM
REIWA Training - Subiaco
All real estate professionals
- Residential targets and housing diversity.
- Understand how to apply the R-Codes for grouped, apartments and multiple dwellings.
- Renewal of run-down areas.
- Good density vs bad density.
- Difference between maximum yield and highest best use for land.
4 elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 722
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.