R Codes - Strategic Developments
Elective CPD | 7
All real estate professionals
- what are the R Codes?
- what is Directions 2031?
- Local Government Planning Policies
- difference between old and new Codes
- Single House, Grouped Dwelling and Multiple Dwelling
- zoning and TPS information
- what information is needed to determine a site's capability?
- how to read and cross-research Dept of Planning and local government information
- local government initiatives and state planning concessions.
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 674
Peak Members: $347.00*
Peak Non-members: $385.00*
*Peak period rates apply to all sessions delivered in November and December.
All prices are GST inclusive.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.