R Codes - Strategic Developments
Elective CPD | 7
All real estate professionals
- what are the R Codes?
- what is Directions 2031?
- Local Government Planning Policies
- difference between old and new Codes
- Single House, Grouped Dwelling and Multiple Dwelling
- zoning and TPS information
- what information is needed to determine a site's capability?
- how to read and cross-research Dept of Planning and local government information
- local government initiatives and state planning concessions.
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 674
*Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Peak Members: $347.00*
Peak Non-members: $385.00*
*Peak period rates apply to all sessions delivered in December.
All prices are GST inclusive.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.