PM Documentation - Getting it Right SPECIAL
Elective CPD | 7
CPD special - save $100Well documented, legible and legal documentation is the trademark of real estate professionals.
Ensure your property management documentation is of the highest professional standard by 'getting it right' with this in-depth refresher course.
Demonstrate best practice in completion of all documentation in the residential real estate transaction, improved underpinning knowledge of legislation associated with these transactions and improved risk management approach to the real estate transaction.
Licensed real estate agents and property managers
- Management Authority - Form 301 and Form 341
- Application and offer of option to lease
- Residential Tenancy Agreement - Form 303
- Form 310A Information for Tenant
- Form 340 Tenant Checklist
- Security Bonds
- Property Condition Report
- Breaches and terminations
Approval code: REIWA 645
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
CPD special - save $100
Normally $299 for members and $329 for non-members
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.