PM Documentation - Getting it Right
Elective CPD | 7
Well documented, legible and legal documentation is the trademark of real estate professionals.
Ensure your property management documentation is of the highest professional standard by 'getting it right' with this in-depth refresher course.
Demonstrate best practice in completion of all documentation in the residential real estate transaction, improved underpinning knowledge of legislation associated with these transactions and improved risk management approach to the real estate transaction.
Licensed real estate agents and property managers
- Management Authority - Form 301 and Form 341
- Application and offer of option to lease
- Residential Tenancy Agreement - Form 303
- Form 310A Information for Tenant
- Form 340 Tenant Checklist
- Security Bonds
- Property Condition Report
- Breaches and terminations
Approval code: REIWA 645
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.