On Closer Inspection
Elective CPD | 7
On Closer Inspection puts the spotlight on rent inspections and how you can improve your technique and understanding of the relevant legislation and acts in relation to inspections, PCRs and final bonds.
This interactive session will introduce the concept of the "Six Looking Glasses" and the importance of observing and not making judgements in order to maintain a professional inspection.
- Property managers.
- Licensed agents and sales reps that undertake property management transactions.
- What's classified as an inspection under the Residential Tenancy Act and what are the requirements
- Tenants rights and disputes
- Recording inspections
- describing each item
- what to document and how
- Six Looking Glasses
- inspect without bias
- observe rather than judge
- improve your observation skills
Approval code REIWA 669
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.