New Strata Legislation Explained online
Online Elective CPD | 3
Note: If you need to complete more than seven elective points, please contact REIWA Training on 9380 8285 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options prior to enrolling.
*All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
**Only credit card payment will be accepted for this course.
Licensed agents, sales representatives and property managers
- Why new strata laws were needed.
- Accessing current legislation and regulations.
- How the new laws impact the industry and its processes.
- Understanding and interpreting the changes to the Act.
- Developing a reserve fund and maintenance plan.
- When can a buyer delay settlement.
- Understanding the new forms - REIWA form 803 and 804.
- Understanding leasehold strata.
- Overview of the termination process.
Accrues 3 CPD points - Approval code: REIWA 713
Credit cards payments only
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
No transfers or refunds apply once payment has been made
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.