New Strata Legislation Explained online
Online Elective CPD | 3
The changes made to the Strata Titles Act 1985 are the most significant changes to our state’s framework in over two decades and they have a significant impact on the way you list, sell, lease and manage strata titled properties.
*All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
Licensed agents, sales representatives and property managers. For further information, please visit the DMIRS page.
- Why new strata laws were needed.
- Accessing current legislation and regulations.
- How the new laws impact the industry and its processes.
- Understanding and interpreting the changes to the Act.
- Developing a reserve fund and maintenance plan.
- When can a buyer delay settlement.
- Understanding the new forms - REIWA form 803 and 804.
- Understanding leasehold strata.
- Overview of the termination process.
Accrues 3 CPD points - Approval code: REIWA 713
Credit cards payments only
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
No transfers or refunds apply once payment has been made
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.