Legislation - Getting it Right - SPECIAL
Elective CPD | 7
No scheduled occurrences found
No upcoming courses found
Complying with legislation is a must for all real estate practitioners.
CPD special - save $100
This session is designed as a 'legislation refresher". It will cover key pieces of legislation which impact on real estate operations, including accessing current legislation and maintaining currency with legislation.
All real estate practitioners. For further information, please visit the DMIRS page.
- The impact of legislation on real estate operations - REBA Acts, RTA, ACL, Privacy, EEO, OHS, Auction Sales, Strata, CTRSA, Spam and Do Not Call, ATO and Fairwork
- The what's what of Legislation - Acts, Regulations and Industry Codes
- Accessing legislation
- Consequences of non-compliance
- The risk of "not knowing" - applying legal principles to real estate scenarios
Approval code: REIWA 644
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
CPD special - save $100Normally $299 for members and $329 for non-members
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.