Keep Cyber Smart - online
Online Elective CPD | 3
Digital security has become one of the biggest issues in the 21st century.
Now more than ever before, real estate professionals need to be proactive when it comes to cyber security.
This three hour eLearning course will show you what steps you can take to protect yourself and your agency.
Important CPD information:
- Your course needs to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for CPD points in the current year.
- Please ensure you complete all components of the course (upon completion your course will move to the 'completed' tab and you will be able to download your CPD certificate).
All real estate practitioners. For further information, please visit the DMIRS page.
- Everything you need to know about cybersecurity and cybercrime.
- Discover the dos and don'ts of video conferencing.
- How to take a proactive approach to cyber safety.
- What you can do to minimise the impact of a cyber attack.
- Everything you need to know about passwords, VPN's and public WIFI.
Approval code: REIWA711
Credit card payments only
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
No transfers or refunds apply once payment has been made.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.