Joint Form of General Conditions
Elective CPD | 1.5
This 90 minute express session will help you gain a better understanding of the content and application of the Joint Form of General Conditions (Form
111) so you can become better at what you do, deliver more value to clients and always be compliant.
Licensed agents and sales representatives
This 90 minute sessions will cover all 26 clauses in the Joint Form of General Conditions -
- Clause 1 Deposit
- Clause 2 Encumbrance
- Clause 3 Settlement
- Clause 4 Delay in Settlement
- Clause 5 Inspection
- Clause 6 Possession and Rent
- Clause 7 Outgoing
- Clause 8 Risk
- Clause 9 Seller Representation and Warranty
- Clause 10 Strata Title
- Clause 11 Electricity/ Underground Power
- Clause 12 Sewer/ Septic Tank
- Clause 13 Subdivision
- Clause 14 Terms of Contract
- Clause 15 Error or Misdescription
- Clause 16 No Requisition or Title
- Clause 17 Cost and Duty
- Clause 18 GST
- Clause 19 Depreciation and Capital Works Deduction
- Clause 20 Registration of Transfer
- Clause 21 Notice
- Clause 22 Time of Essence
- Clause 23 Default Notice
- Clause 24 Default
- Clause 25 General
- Clause 26 Definitions and Interpretation
Approval code: REIWA695
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.