Joint Form of General Conditions online
Online Elective CPD | 1
Note: If you need to complete more than seven elective points, please contact REIWA Training on 9380 8285 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options before enrolling.This video style session will guide you through completing the Joint Form of General Conditions (Form 111). It will show you how to ensure legislation is understood, industry best practice is initiated and documents are properly completed.
You will receive access to our eLearning platform where you will be able to complete your online course. After viewing the course content you need to complete the short quiz to receive your 1 CPD point certificate.
*All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
Licensed agents and sales representatives. For further information, please visit the DMIRS page.
- Explain to buyers and sellers the contents of the JFGC in plain and simple language
- Answer factual questions about the conditions which may be posed by sellers and buyers
- Understand that a printed General Conditions form must be given to both buyer and seller
- Explain clause 1 handling the deposit
- Explain clause 2 the sellers obligations and buyers rights in relation to encumbrances
- Explain clause 3 dealing with settlement
- Explain clause 4 delay in settlement
- Explain clause 5 rights with regard to final inspection prior to settlement
- Explain clause 6 property procedures after settlement
- Explain clause 7 dealing with outgoings and adjustments
- Explain clause 8 transfer of risk
- Explain clause 9 representation and warranties
- Explain clause 10- when property is strata lot
- Explain clause 11 responsibility for power connection
- Explain clause 12 responsibility for sewer connection and septic tanks
- Explain clause 13 the complex area of subdivisions
- Explain clause 14 Terms contract
- Explain clause 15 error or misdescription of land
- Explain clause 16 requisitions on title
- Explain clause 17 costs and duty
- Explain clause 18 GST
- Explain clause 19 capital works deductions
Approval code: REIWA 654
Credit card payments only
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
No refunds or transfers apply once payment has been made
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.