CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
- Be your own boss - set your own hours, select your own staff and put yourself in the drivers seat of your career.
- Create a point of difference - strengthen your personal brand by developing advanced business, strategy and management skills.
- Future-proof your career - the real estate industry is always changing so investing in training is essential to remain relevant, keep on top of your game and ahead of the competition.
When working as a licensee you will need to:
- Keep up with current industry trends and industry legislation.
- Be computer literate,
and use technology appropriately.
- Maintain industry
currency by reading real estate related bulletins and newsletters.
- Communicate relevant
information and/or ideas effectively.
- Interpret industry
statistics and market trends.
- Build rapport with
existing and prospective clients, your staff and other stakeholders.
- CPPREP5002 Establish and monitor property industry trust account management practices
- CPPREP5003 Manage ethical practice in the property industry
- CPPREP5004 Manage a safe workplace in the property industry
- CPPREP5005 Manage teams in the property industry
- CPPREP5006 Manage operational finances in the property industry
- CPPREP5007 Develop a strategic business plan in the property industry
- CPPREP5008 Market the property agency
- CPPREP5010 Manage customer service activities in the property industry
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
Please note: prescribed gap units will need to be completed from CPP41419 in the form of a Bridging Course, in addition to completing CPP51119. The Bridging Course will be a requirement for students who have not completed the full qualification, CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice or CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
- are already working in the industry as a sales representative or property manager.
- have a keen desire to take your career to the next level.
Computer and Internet requirements:
You will have 18
months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your
The flexibility of our course structure means that you could be completed much sooner if you have the time to invest in your studies.
Besides the structured learning and assessment pathway, we do offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and we also recognise previous studies completed as Credit Transfer.
We encourage you to commit to a study schedule which suits your personal and professional commitments, by taking full advantage of the support services available to you.
- Classroom tutorials
- Blended learning (tailored to your training needs)
For information and updates on the changes to the diploma qualification, please visit our new real estate licence requirement information page.
- phone calls
- webinars and
You can apply for a license with DMIRS once you have completed CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management), and any required prescribed gap units.