CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
- Be your own boss - set your own hours, select your own staff and put yourself in the drivers seat of your career.
- Create a point of difference - strengthen your personal brand by developing advanced business, strategy and management skills.
- Future-proof your career - the real estate industry is always changing so investing in training is essential to remain relevant, keep on top of your game and ahead of the competition.
When working as a licensee you will need to:
- Keep up with current industry trends and industry legislation.
- Be computer literate,
and use technology appropriately.
- Maintain industry
currency by reading real estate related bulletins and newsletters.
- Communicate relevant
information and/or ideas effectively.
- Interpret industry
statistics and market trends.
- Build rapport with
existing and prospective clients, your staff and other stakeholders.
- CPPREP5001 Manage compliance in the property industry
- CPPREP5002 Establish and monitor property industry trust account management practices
- CPPREP5003 Manage ethical practice in the property industry
- CPPREP5004 Manage a safe workplace in the property industry
- CPPREP5005 Manage teams in the property industry
- CPPREP5006 Manage operational finances in the property industry
- CPPREP5007 Develop a strategic business plan in the property industry
- CPPREP5008 Market the property agency
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
Bridging Course information page
- are already working in the industry as a sales representative or property manager.
- have a keen desire to take your career to the next level.
Computer and Internet requirements:
You will have 18
months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your
The flexibility of our course structure means that you could be completed much sooner if you have the time to invest in your studies.
Besides the structured learning and assessment pathway, we do offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and we also recognise previous studies completed as Credit Transfer.
We encourage you to commit to a study schedule which suits your personal and professional commitments, by taking full advantage of the support services available to you.
- Classroom tutorials
- Blended learning (tailored to your training needs)
For information and updates on the changes to the diploma qualification, please visit our new real estate licence requirement information page.
- phone calls
- webinars and
You can apply for a license with DMIRS once you have completed CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management), and any required prescribed gap units.