CPP Strata - Principal of Business - qualified
For more information, please visit our strata information page.
Two consecutive days in the classroom (8.30am-4.30pm). You will have four months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your assessments.
A principal of business of an agency managing strata properties. If you are unsure if this is you, please visit our strata
Please note, a current sales or property management registration does not deem you to be considered qualified according to Schedule 4 of the Strata Titles (General) Regulations 2019.
All the Units of Competency prescribed in the Strata Titles (General) Regulations 2019 requires a high standard of English comprehension.
When working in strata management you will need to:
- Keep up with current industry trends and industry legislation.
- Be computer literate, and use technology appropriately.
- Maintain industry currency by reading industry publications.
- Read and respond to emails and letters when managing a strata scheme.
- Write minutes.
- Maintain regular verbal communication with strata stakeholders.
- Build rapport with existing and prospective clients.
- Communicate effectively with strata stakeholders.
- CPPDSM3017 Work in the strata community management sector
- CPPCMN4008 Read plans, drawings and specifications for residential buildings
- CPPDSM4045 Facilitate meetings in the property industry
- CPPDSM3020 Source and extract information from strata plans
Computer and Internet requirements:
Two consecutive days in the classroom | 8.30am-4.30pm
You will have four months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your assessments.
RPL applicants - please contact REIWA Training to book a pre-enrolment interview prior to enrolling.
- Provide workplace evidence of your current expertise.
- Participate in a gap interview.
- Provide a professional referee.
If you feel you would be eligible for RPL and would like to discuss the required workplace evidence, please contact REIWA Training on the details below prior to enrolling.
08 9380 8285