CPP Strata - Designated Person - qualified
Two consecutive days in the classroom (8.30am-4.30pm). You will have four months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your assessments.
A qualified strata manager. If you are unsure if this is you, please refer to our strata information page.
Please note, a current sales or property management registration does not deem you to be considered qualified according to Schedule 4 of the Strata Titles (General) Regulations 2019.
All the Units of Competency prescribed in the Strata Titles (General) Regulations 2019 requires a high standard of English comprehension.
When working in strata management you will need to:
- Keep up with current industry trends and industry legislation.
- Be computer literate,
and use technology appropriately.
- Maintain industry
currency by reading industry publications.
- Read and respond to
emails and letters when managing a strata scheme.
- Write minutes.
- Maintain regular
verbal communication with strata stakeholders.
- Build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Communicate effectively with strata stakeholders
- CPPDSM3017 Work in the strata community management sector
- CPPCMN4008 Read plans, drawings and specifications for residential buildings
- CPPDSM3020 Source and extract information from strata plans
Computer and Internet requirements:
Two consecutive days in the classroom | 8.30am-4.30pm
You will have four months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your assessments.
RPL applicants - please contact REIWA Training to book a pre-enrolment interview prior to enrolling.
- Provide workplace evidence of your current expertise.
- Participate in a gap interview.
- Provide a professional referee.