Conflict Resolution for Real Estate Professionals
Elective CPD | 7
Managing someone's largest asset often makes real estate an industry constantly
subjected to dealing with stressful situations and conflict.
This course will give you a seven-step conflict resolution process that you can use and modify to resolve conflicts or disputes of any size. You will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and how to provide necessary information in a way that does not inflame a client.
Effectively managing disputes and negotiating positive outcomes is a crucial tool for all real estate practitioners.
All real estate practitioners
- What is conflict?
- What causes conflict in the real estate environment
- Creating mutual understanding and acceptance of listing and management authority
- Using the Code of Conduct to:
- create an atmosphere for neutralising emotions
- setting ground rules
- choosing the time and place
- Applying best practice to facilitate conflict resolution
- Stress and anger management techniques
- Transferring knowledge from theory to practical application using real life scenarios
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code REIWA 670
*Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.