Compliance Cluster - Online
Online Compliance Cluster
This specialised training course meets the requirements for seven REIWA Accreditation points (satisfies for one renewal requirement only). For more information on REIWA Accreditation, please view the REIWA Accreditation brochure or login and visit the My REIWA Accreditation page.
- Continue to meet the program criteria.
- Attend an entire REIWA Conference on a yearly basis where REIWA deems the content is relevant to one of more specialisations,
- Complete two Units of Competency (Compliance cluster) to satisfy for a year,
- Complete seven hours of specialised training (in addition to DMIRS CPD requirements) on a yearly basis where REIWA has deemed the specialised course to be REIWA Accredited. Specialised events such as REIWA branch and network meetings, breakfast, one day training events and conference events may satisfy some of the training requirements.
The REIWA Accreditation Compliance Cluster covers two Units of Competency:
- CPPREP5001 Manage compliance in the property industry, and
- CPPREP5003 Manage ethical practice in the property industry.
AUD $299 GST not applicable
Full payment of course fee is required, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
For further information, please refer to our full schedule of fees and charges.
All students are given access to an online resource portal, with examples of completed forms, student workbooks, eLearning modules and links to other online resources that will help you in your studies.
We run regular webinar sessions to help you connect with trainers and other students to focus on specific aspects of the training course and guide you through the assessments.
We schedule monthly assessment support sessions, at our Subiaco training rooms, where you can work on your assessments with a trainer available to answer your questions and direct you through the course resources.
If you have any individual support needs, please include these on your enrolment form or contact us to discuss how we can support you.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.