Bridging course - previously completed Unrestricted Registration CPP40307 - Online
Online Bridging Course
If you have
previously completed any unrestricted registration, including the partial
completion of CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate), this
is the bridging course for you. If you have already completed the full
qualification, CPP41419, there is no requirement for a bridging course as there
will be no gap units remaining.
If you are wanting to complete CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management) but only hold a partial completion of CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice or CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) you will be required to complete a bridging course, prior to applying for a licence with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
The prescribed gap units depends on the type of registration and qualifications you hold, and the DMIRS licensing qualification flowcharts provides more information.
Note: REIWA Training can only enrol participants who reside in WA.
- keep up with the latest industry trends and industry legislation.
- be computer literate and use technology appropriately.
- maintain industry currency by reading real estate bulletins and newsletters.
- read and respond to your clients' emails and letters.
- write reports to your clients.
- maintain regular verbal communication with clients.
- build rapport with existing and prospective clients.
- communicate effectively with clients.
- negotiate with clients on operational issues.
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4121 Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4122 Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy
- CPPREP4124 End tenancy
- CPPREP4125 Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP4201 Appraise commercial property
- CPPREP4202 Establish and maintain vendor and lessor relationships and networks
- CPPREP4203 Complete commercial property sale
- be computer literate
- have numeracy skills
- have a high standard of verbal and written English (you will have to understand and complete legal contracts and other documentation)
- be a Western Australian (WA) resident with the authorisation to study in WA.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.