Bridging course - previously completed Restricted PM CPP41419 - Online
Online Bridging Course
If you have previously
completed a restricted property management registration (partial completion of
CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice), this is the bridging course
for you to have your restriction removed from your registration to be able to
carry out sales transactions also.
If you are wanting to complete CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management) but only hold a partial completion of CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice or CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) you will be required to complete a bridging course, prior to applying for a licence with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
The prescribed gap units depends on the type of registration and qualifications you hold, and the DMIRS licensing qualification flowcharts provides more information.
Note: REIWA Training can only enrol participants who reside in WA.
- keep up with the latest industry trends and industry legislation.
- be computer literate and use technology appropriately.
- maintain industry currency by reading real estate bulletins and newsletters.
- read and respond to your clients' emails and letters.
- write reports to your clients.
- maintain regular verbal communication with clients.
- build rapport with existing and prospective clients.
- communicate effectively with clients.
- negotiate with clients on operational issues.
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property
- CPPREP4201 Appraise commercial property
- CPPREP4202 Establish and maintain vendor and lessor relationships and networks
- CPPREP4203 Complete commercial property sale
- be computer literate
- have numeracy skills
- have a high standard of verbal and written English (you will have to understand and complete legal contracts and other documentation)
- be a Western Australian (WA) resident with the authorisation to study in WA.
OnlineYou will be able to start straight away and work through at your own pace (within your enrolment timeframe). You will have access to trainers via phone, email, webinars and assessment support days.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.