Blockchain - Enabling Greater Trust in the Real Estate Industry
Elective CPD | 7
Licensed agents, sales representatives and property managers
- Real estates adoption of Blockchain.
- Understand the basics, benefits, risks and it's relevance to the real estate industry.
- Blockchain in action.
- Hands-on activity where you get to 'compete' against each other in groups in order to process the "block of information".
- Blockchain and smart contracts.
- The latest case studies.
- How the real estate industry is utilising Blockchain.
- Offer and sales process.
- Revenue streams and rent rolls.
- Settlement and conveyancing.
- How Blockchain is changing the nature of property for buyers and sellers.
- Understanding the challenges for consumers.
- Legal consideration of blockchain and smart contracts.
- Reducing risks through blockchain.
- Blockchain and property management.
- Transparency of building history to protect buyers and sellers.
7 elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA725
*Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.