Being Safety Conscious online
Online Elective CPD | 1
Take a proactive approach to health and safety in your agency.
The management of health and safety is often overlooked until something goes wrong. This one hour eLearning course is designed to get you thinking about your obligations and how to identify and manage hazards.
Important CPD information:
- Your course needs to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for CPD points in the current year.
- Please ensure you complete all components of the course (upon completion your course will move to the 'completed' tab and you will be able to download your CPD certificate).
All real estate practitioners. For further information, please visit the DMIRS page.
- What is OSH and who is responsible for managing it?
- What obligations are relevant to real estate agencies?
- How to identify hazards and manage risk.
- Hazard and incident reporting systems.
- What is OSHMS?
- The role of a Safety and Health Representative and a Safety and Health Committee.
- How OSH issues impact real estate professionals.
- Practical scenarios -
- Work stress.
- Working alone.
- Motor vehicle accident.
- Work injury.
- Aggressive client.
- Bullying/ harassment.
- Client injury.
- Tenant injury.
One elective CPD point
Approval code: REIWA 705
Credit card payments only
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
No refunds or transfers apply once payment has been made
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.