Auctions - Getting it Right
Elective CPD | 7
Gain the skills and confidence to sell a property by auction.This new course is designed for those interested in running and managing auctions in conjunction with an auctioneer.
You will learn how the auction process works in Western Australian, and gain valuable insight into pre-auction, auction day and post-auction processes. This highly sought after session will also cover auction documentation legalities, how to devise a marketing plan and run a campaign, plus all the pros, cons, dos and don'ts!
Licensed agents and sales representatives
- Auction basics.
- Benefits of auctions for your client.
- Legislation, Codes of Conduct and laws that impact an auction campaign.
- Selling property at auction.
- The listing presentation.
- Understanding the pros and cons for the seller, buyer and agent.
- Developing a marketing plan.
- Auction documentation.
- Authority to Auction (REIWA form 113)
- Agency Auction Checklist (REIWA form 114)
- Authority to Act as a Consultant Auctioneer (REIWA form 213)
- Completing the Auction Contract (REIWA form 115)
- Auction Particulars and Conditions of Sale of Freehold Property (REIWA form 115)
- The marketing campaign.
- Writing compliant property descriptions.
- Encumbrances (REIWA form 804 and 803).
- Pre-auction preparation.
- Auction day processes and protocols.
- Communication with the auctioneer.
- Negotiating to get a result after auction.
- Post auction checklist and procedures.
7 elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA720
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.