2021 Focus on Commercial
Elective CPD | 7
Watch this space for updates on topics and guest speakers.
Licensed agents, sales representatives and property managers involved in commercial transactions
There will be an impressive line-up of speakers* who will cover a range of topics.
- Industry update - Neville Pozzi, REIWA.
- Minimising digital risk - Zaun Bhana, Leap Consulting.
- Contaminated sites legislation and pitfalls for unsuspecting buyers - Lucy Shea, HWL Ebsworth.
- PPSR legislation and its importance for landlords - Robert Ross, Composite Law.
- Lease registration - Peter Beekink, Lavan Legal.
- Strata Act reform - Pino Monaco, GV Lawyers.
- Administration and insolvency effect on commercial and retail leases - Murray Thornhill, HHG Legal.
- The future of CBD office and retail - Jim Tsagalis, Lease Equity.
*Speakers may change subject to their availability.
Approval code: REIWA726
*Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.