2021 Focus on Business Brokers
Elective CPD | 7
The REIWA annual Business Brokers' Day has gained a reputation in recent years as one of the most relevant and topical ways for business brokers to keep their finger on the pulse.
Each presentation will explore a topical issue and include a question and answer segment.
Licensed agents and sales representatives from the business broking sector, and their staff and other interested parties
There will be an impressive line-up of speakers* who will cover a range of topics.
- Industry update - Neville Pozzi, REIWA
- Understanding WA's current economic landscape and its impact on small business - Dr Daniel Kiely, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre
- Minimising digital risk - Zaun Bhana, Leap Consulting
- Valuing the goodwill in a business and valuing ecommerce - John Dorazio, Walker Wayland
- Conflict resolution - Erit David, Intuitive Leadership Coach
- Restraint of trade clauses - Murray Thornhill, HHG Legal Group
- Stocktaking at business changeover - Stephen Moore, Associated Stocktaking
- Survival tactics for small business - Wayne Rushton, KPMG
*Speakers may change subject to their availability
Approval code REIWA 723
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points, if you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Full payment of course fee is required, for all CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?
- 10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
- 20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.