2020 Mandatory CPD - Face to Face
Mandatory CPD | 3
The 2020 CPD mandatory session for real estate agents, sales representatives, property managers and commercial practitioners as prescribed by the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
Note: REIWA Training is not scoped to deliver Mandatory CPD to participants residing in Kimberley, Pilbara, Mid West, Gascoyne, and Goldfields (North of and including Norseman).
Real estate agents, sales representatives and property managers involved in selling and/or leasing of residential property, commercial/retail property or businesses.
- Part 1: Duties and Obligations (1hr)
- Appointment to Act
- Duty of Disclosure
- Privacy: Collection, Retention and Sharing of Data
- Trust Account Requirements
- Part 2: Responsibilities and Restrictions (1hr)
- Identification Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Basics
- Special Conditions: Is this Legal Work/Advice?
- Bond Lodgement Basics
- Part 3: Strata Reform: Amendments to the Strata Titles Act 1985 (1hr)
- Strata Title Basics
- What's Different?
- What's New?
*Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 7 CPD point elective
Our range of CPD courses can help you keep your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date.