2020 Mandatory CPD Online - Live Facilitated Webinar
Mandatory CPD | 3
Now available via live facilitated webinarYou’ll have the opportunity to participate, view presentations and interact with learning resources, just like you would in a traditional classroom environment, however it will be delivered via a live three hour facilitated webinar.
How to enrol
- Select a session time you wish to attend
- You will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Real estate agents, sales representatives and property managers involved in selling and/or leasing of residential property, commercial/retail property or businesses.
- Part 1: Duties and Obligations (1hr)
- Appointment to Act
- Duty of Disclosure
- Privacy: Collection, Retention and Sharing of Data
- Trust Account Requirements
- Part 2: Responsibilities and Restrictions (1hr)
- Identification Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Basics
- Special Conditions: Is this Legal Work/Advice?
- Bond Lodgement Basics
- Part 3: Strata Reform: Amendments to the Strata Titles Act 1985 (1hr)
- Strata Title Basics
- What's Different?
- What's New?
Accrues 3 Mandatory CPD points
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 7 CPD point elective
Our range of CPD courses can help you keep your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date.