2020 Mandatory CPD Online - Live Facilitated Webinar
Mandatory CPD | 3
Now available via live facilitated webinarYou’ll have the opportunity to participate, view presentations and interact with learning resources, just like you would in a traditional classroom environment, however it will be delivered via a live three hour facilitated webinar.
How to enrol
- Select a session time you wish to attend
- You will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Real estate agents, sales representatives and property managers involved in selling and/or leasing of residential property, commercial/retail property or businesses.
- Part 1: Duties and Obligations (1hr)
- Appointment to Act
- Duty of Disclosure
- Privacy: Collection, Retention and Sharing of Data
- Trust Account Requirements
- Part 2: Responsibilities and Restrictions (1hr)
- Identification Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Basics
- Special Conditions: Is this Legal Work/Advice?
- Bond Lodgement Basics
- Part 3: Strata Reform: Amendments to the Strata Titles Act 1985 (1hr)
- Strata Title Basics
- What's Different?
- What's New?
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 7 CPD point elective
Our range of CPD courses can help you keep your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date.