2020 Mandatory CPD Online
Mandatory CPD | 3
Now available via self-paced online learningEnrol at any time and work your own way through the resources via our eLearning portal.*
Note: REIWA Training is not scoped to deliver Mandatory CPD to participants residing in Kimberley, Pilbara, Mid West, Gascoyne, and Goldfields (North of and including Norseman).
*All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
Real estate agents, sales representatives and property managers involved in selling and/or leasing of residential property, commercial/retail property or businesses.
- Appointment to Act
- Duty of Disclosure
- Privacy: Collection, Retention and Sharing of Data
- Trust Account Requirements
- Identification Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Basics
- Special Conditions: Is this Legal Work/Advice?
- Bond Lodgement Basics
- Strata Title Basics
- What's Different?
- What's New?
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.