2020 Focus on Commercial
Elective CPD | 7
Each presentation will explore a topical issue and include a question and answer segment.
Licensed agents, sales representatives and property managers involved in commercial transactions
There is an impressive line-up of speakers* who will cover a range of topics, these include:
- Industry update - Neville Pozzi, REIWA
- The intersection of leasing and conveyancing - Practical tips for complex challenges - Jolene Ashworth, Philipoff Legal
- Insolvency - Effect on commercial and retail leases - Murray Thornhill, HHG Legal
- Understanding WA's current economic landscape and its impact on commercial real estate - Dr Daniel Kiely, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre
- Integrating marketing compliance - Cherie Stokic, Cherie Stokic Business Coaching
- Strata reform - Paul McWilliams, McWilliams Lawyers
- Top 10 trouble spots for commercial real estate - Dirk Feinauer, Feinauer Law
- Illicit drug laboratories - information for commercial real estate - Paul Newell, Chemical Operations Group
*Speakers may change subject to their availability
7 CPD points approved | Approval code: REIWA716
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.