2020 Focus on Business Brokers
Elective CPD | 7
This seminar will feature up-to-date information, presented by experts across a range of disciplines. There will be guest speakers from Kott Gunning, DLA Piper, Allion Partners, Cherie Stokic Business Coaching, Feinauer Law, Lavan Legal, MDS Legal, and Small Business Development Corporation.
Each presentation will explore a topical issue and include a question and answer segment.
Licensed agents and sales representatives from the business broking sector, and their staff and other interested parties
There is an impressive line-up of speakers* who
will cover a range of topics, these include:
- Industry update - Neville Pozzi, REIWA
- Insolvency related risks when listing businesses for sale - Tom Darbyshire, Kott Gunning
- Employment law considerations - Leanne Nickels, DLA Piper
- Small business update - Martin Hasselbacher, Small Business Development Corporation
- Australian privacy principles - Stephanie Rowland, Allion Partners
- Integrating marketing compliance - Cherie Stokic, Cherie Stokic Business Coaching
- Top trouble spots for business brokers - Dirk Feinauer, Feinauer Law
- CTRSA Act and sale of a business - Peter Beekink, Lavan Legal
- Franchising update - Tamra Seaton, MDS Legal
7 CPD points | Approval code: REIWA715
Full payment of course fee is required, for all Registration and CPD courses, before you can be enrolled into a class or gain access to course learning materials.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.