2020 CPD Savings Package
Combined Special | 10
This 10 point package has been designed to save you both time and money.
Presented over one full day in the classroom and with access to an online elective course*, completing your CPD requirements has never been easier.
The package includes:
- 3 CPD point mandatory (3hrs – classroom)
- 4 CPD point elective (4hrs – classroom ‘Risky business’)
- 3 CPD point elective (3hrs – online ‘Working in the real estate industry’)
*Online access provided within one week of classroom attendance.
**All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
All real estate practitioners needing to complete CPD requirements in 2020
2020 CPD Mandatory - CPD Approval Code TBC
- Part 1: Duties and Obligations (1hr)
- Appointment to Act
- Duty of Disclosure
- Privacy: Collection, Retention and Sharing of Data
- Trust Account Requirements
- Part 2: Responsibilities and Restrictions (1hr)
- Identification Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Basics
- Special Conditions: Is this Legal Work/Advice?
- Bond Lodgement Basics
- Part 3: Strata Reform: Amendments to the Strata Titles Act 1985 (1hr)
- Strata Title Basics
- What's Different?
- What's New?
- Elements of risk
- Risk management tools
- Identifying and responding to risk
Working in the Real Estate Industry - CPD Approval Code REIWA677
- How is real estate regulated?
- Registration and licensing
- Business ownership
- Handling customer monies
- Career pathways - description of responsibilities of key roles
- Personal ethics
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285