2020 10 CPD Point Bundle
Combined Special | 10
The package includes:
- 3 CPD point mandatory (3hrs – classroom)
- 4 CPD point elective (4hrs – classroom ‘Risky business’)
- 3 CPD point elective (3hrs – online ‘Working in the real estate industry’)
*Online access provided within one week of classroom attendance.
**All CPD point courses need to be completed by 31 December to be eligible for points in the current year.
All real estate practitioners needing to complete CPD requirements in 2020
2020 CPD Mandatory - CPD Approval Code
- Part 1: Duties and Obligations (1hr)
- Appointment to Act
- Duty of Disclosure
- Privacy: Collection, Retention and Sharing of Data
- Trust Account Requirements
- Part 2: Responsibilities and Restrictions (1hr)
- Identification Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Basics
- Special Conditions: Is this Legal Work/Advice?
- Bond Lodgement Basics
- Part 3: Strata Reform: Amendments to the Strata Titles Act 1985 (1hr)
- Strata Title Basics
- What's Different?
- What's New?
- Elements of risk
- Risk management tools
- Identifying and responding to risk
- How is real estate regulated?
- Registration and licensing
- Business ownership
- Handling customer monies
- Career pathways - description of responsibilities of key roles
- Personal ethics
* Please note you must be in attendance for the full duration of the course in order to be eligible for CPD points. If you are unable to attend on the day, or think you will be late, please contact us so we can advise you of your options.
Note: upon successful completion, Record of Completion will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Having problems enrolling online?
Call us on 9380 8285