2019 Focus on Business Broking
Elective CPD | 7
The REIWA Annual Business Broking Day has gained a reputation in recent years as one of the most relevant and topical ways for business brokers to keep their finger on the pulse.
This seminar will feature up-to-date information, presented by experts across a range of disciplines. There will be guest speakers from Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre, Allion Partners, Quadrant Advisory, RSM Australia, Raine & Horne Business Sales, Mills Oakley, MDS Legal and Leap Consulting (WA) Pty Ltd.
Each presentation will explore a topical issue and include a question and answer segment.
Licensed agents and sales representatives from the business broking sector, commercial agents, and their staff and other interested parties
- Understanding WA's current economic landscape and its impact on small business - Dr Daniel Kiely, Economist and Senior Research Fellow, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC)
- Managing legal risks on sale of a business - Stephanie Rowland, Solicitor and Partner, Allion Partners
- The 5 C's of credit - Paul O'Farrell, Managing Director, Quadrant Advisory
- Business appraisals versus due diligence valuation - Nadine Marke, Partner and Director of Corporate Finance, RSM Australia
- Risk and best practice in business broking - Simon Winter, Principal, Raine & Horne Business Sales
- Managing stakeholders in the sale of a business to avoid disputes - Andrew Crean, Partner, Mills Oakley
- Franchising update - Tamra Seaton, Partner, MDS Legal
- Technology Update: A year in technology and cyber security, Zaun Bhana, Managing Director, Leap Consulting (WA) Pty Ltd
*Speakers may change subject to their availability
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 681
informative. Probably the best CPD yet! - Phil Mulcahy, Fortune Business
This was an interesting and valuable day - thanks Lynda Armstrong, GMO
A very informative day! Lou Schouten, Ascend Corporate
Great speakers - very useful and informative - Angela Williams, Advance Business Brokers
Excellent course - content all very relevant particularly the session on Technology Trends - Carmen Armstrong, G Hunter and Associates
"Very good seminar, with great relevance to our industry. Excellent information, appreciate the speakers today. - Jim Goodwin GMO LMTC
Well presented training session - benefited from and enjoyed the day - well done and thank you - Lance White, Ascend Corporate
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.