2018 JUNE SPECIAL Healthy Property - Happy Owner and Tenant
Elective CPD | 7
Keep your owners and tenants happy with this interactive session and learn what it means to have a 'healthy property'.
Demonstrate an understanding of the relevant legislation, acts, contract terms and clarifying your expectation of work to be carried out.
Identify the risks of not identifying and reporting issues, licence and insurance requirements and what may and may not be claimed, and the rights, obligations and expectations of owners and tenants.
Licensed agents and property managers
- What the law says about maintenance and rental properties
- Working with your contractors
- Improvements v maintenance v repairs
- Receiving and recording maintenance
- Determining the next step and smarter maintenance
- Prioritising maintenance and repairs
- Understanding owner's expectations
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 631
No transfers or refunds.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.