Why REIWA Training?
Each year REIWA Training deals with over 10,000 enrolments into training courses, reporting high levels of customer satisfaction and transfer of training into the workplace. This success is as a result of our:
- unique and flexible approach to training
- professional and highly competent trainers and assessors
- industry guidance through our committees and networks
- professional and friendly team
- strong customer focus
- quality based approach
- continuous professional development of all trainers and assessors and support staff.
REIWA Training is a Registered Training Organisation (National Provider Number 1927) and as such we operate in compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 (the Standards). For further information on REIWA Training's scope of registration go to www.training.gov.au.
The Standards are a nationally agreed quality framework for the Australian vocational education and training system and at REIWA Training we apply these standards to all of our courses, not just those we have to.