REIWA Training - Subiaco
Upcoming courses at this venue
Monday, 21 January 2019,
8.30 AM–4.30 PM
Our Sales Registration Course is entry level to get you started in real estate as a sales representative. Our course will arm you with the qualification you need to register with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) so you can start working in a real estate agency in Western Australia (Refer to DMIRS website commerce.wa.gov.au for full registration requirements).
You can choose to study onsite at our training centre in Subiaco or by distance learning.
All of the units of competency prescribed by DMIRS (the industry regulator for registration in the industry) require a high standard of English comprehension, the completion of legal documentation and the use of computer systems.
When working in real estate you will need to;
- keep up with current industry trends, industry legislation
- use appropriate technologies including being computer literate
- maintain industry currency by reading real estate related bulletins and newsletter
- read and respond to your clients' emails and letters
- write emails, letters and reports to your clients
- maintain regular verbal communication with clients
- build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- communicate effectively with clients throughout the professional relationship
- negotiate with clients on operational issues.
Wednesday, 23 January 2019,
8.30 AM–4.30 PM
JANUARY SPECIAL $220 (normally $322)*Well documented, legible and legal documentation is the trademark of real estate professionals.
*Member pricing (non-members $242 normally $363)
Ensure your property management documentation is of the highest professional standard by 'getting it right' with this in-depth refresher course.
Demonstrate best practice in completion of all documentation in the residential real estate transaction, improved underpinning knowledge of legislation associated with these transactions and improved risk management approach to the real estate transaction.
Note: No transfers or refunds available for this course