- REGIONAL SPECIAL
Elective CPD | 7
Changes to the Joint Form of General ConditionsAs part of our commitment to our members, we will be visiting several regions with the latest on the changes to the Joint Form of General Conditions (JFGC).
The arrival of the 2018 Joint Form of General Conditions for the Sale of Land and standard Offer and Acceptance are matters of great significance for all real estate agents in WA. The amended documents are expected to become available in late January/early February 2018.
Special OfferThis 2 hour session accrues 2 CPD points. To ensure our regional clients receive their full 7 elective CPD point
requirement for 2018 we have packaged together a 5 CPD point online bundle which we are
offering at a special price for those that attend the JFGC seminar.
You will be emailed a link after your attendance with the option to enrol in the 5 CPD point online bundle at the special price of $120 for members and $144 for non-members.
Licensed agents and sales representatives
Understand how the changes to JFGC will imapact the following:
- Final inspections, the rectification of defects before settlement and the ramifications of unrepaired defects.
- Representations and warranties by sellers and the ramifications of them being breached.
- Deposits, sub-divisions and the concept of Future Lots.
- Service of notices, including (now) by email.
- Early possession before settlement and who is liable to pay outgoings.
- Other amendments to the conditions, including electronic conveyancing, security interests and foreign resident withholding amounts.
- Death and its impact on contracts for the sale of land, leases and agents listing authorities.
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
* JFGC Session - 2 CPD points
Approval code: REIWA607
* 5 Point Online Bundle - 5 CPD Points
Approval Code: REIWA620
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.