Selling Agency Agreement (short online course)
Online Elective CPD | 1
Credit Card OnlyOnly credit card payment will be accepted for this course.
Online short courseThis session has been developed to guide you through completing a sellers' agency agreement (Form 109). The focus is ensuring that the agency agreement is valid, that industry best practice is initiated and that the document is properly completed, signed, initialled where required and dated.
Licensed agents and sales representatives
- Complete a sellers agency agreement - residential
- Ensure that the required ID checks are in place
- Ensure that they clearly identify the agency and not the rep
- Identify where signatures and initials must be placed
- Identify deletions that must be clearly made to reduce risk
- Ensure that there is clear instruction on agents fees and on authority to collect marketing expenses
Accrues 1 Online Elective CPD point
Approval code: REIWA 536
Credit card payments only
No refunds or transfers apply once payment has been made
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.