Sales Registration v5 (distance learning)
Registration (distance learning)
who wants to start a career in residential or commercial real estate sales. The
course is focused on residential sales and those who would like to eventually
transition into commercial, industrial or retail sales will have to undertake
In order to complete the course, you will need a computer and Internet service to get access to the course resources and assessments which are available on the REIWA student e-learning portal.
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal & ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal & ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty.
- be over the age of 18
- be computer literate
- have numeracy skills
- have a high standard of verbal and written English (you will have to understand and complete legal contracts and other documentation).
Typically this will take you approximately 170 hours to complete, so you need to allow around 10 hours per week to complete your studies and assessment. Every student learns at a different pace, so you may be able to complete in less time, or you may need to spend extra time to work through the resources and submit your assessments.
If you are currently registered with DMIRS as a property manager please contact us prior to enrolling as you may be eligible for a reduced fee.
Full schedule of fees and charges
REIWA guarantees that once you have commenced study with us, should we be unable to complete the supply of training under this contract, we will assist you to source a training place with another approved provider.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.