Residential Tenancy Agreement (online short course)
Online Elective CPD | 1
Credit Card OnlyOnly credit card payment will be accepted for this course.
Online short course
This session is designed to guide you though completing a residential tenancy agreement (Form 303a). The focus is ensuring that the agreement is valid, that industry best practice is initiated and that the document is properly completed, signed, initialled where required and dated.
Enrol online and you will receive instant confirmation, with details on how to access the online short course. You have three months from enrolment to complete the course. After viewing the course you need to complete the short quiz to receive your 1 CPD point certificate.
Licensed agents and property managers
- Completing a residential tenancy agreement
- Ensure adequate preparation before signup is completed, including:
- Lessors responsibility for cleanliness and repairs
- Conditions for ingoing property condition report
- Determine the requirements to prevent possible fraud
- Explain the importance of ensuring the tenants understand the terms and conditions of the agreement
- Deal with security bonds
Accrues 1 Online Elective CPD point
Approval code: REIWA 580
Credit card payments only
No refunds or transfers apply once payment has been made
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.