Project Marketing - Keeping it Right
Elective CPD | 3.5
8.30 AM–12.30 PM
REIWA Training - Subiaco
Level 1, 215 Hay Street
Subiaco WA 6008
With the increased presence of apartments and built form projects occurring in the Perth area, so too, comes the need for real estate agents to be able to read the market and interpret the data, in order, to become proficient at project marketing.
This skill can allow agencies to have continuity of supply with sales and is a niche that offers increasing benefits. This course will help you develop the confidence and skill-set needed in this highly competitive field.
Licensed agents, business managers and real estate practitioners interested in project marketing and development
- Identifying why your project stands out (what makes it unique)
- How to market and sell your project
- What different demographics are seeking and determining who are your buyers
- How to ensure that buyers don't leave your sales office
- Tools to determine sales price, proposed sales objectives and much more.
Accrues 3.5 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 527
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.