PM Double Feature
Elective CPD | 7
Double feature includes the two half day sessions;An action packed day for property managers so you can gain a better understanding of both physical and financial damages, what the owner may claim and how to compile evidence justifying claims. You will also come away with the confidence and skills to adequately prepare for a court hearing.
'Things Happen when Renting' and 'See you in Court'
Licensed agents and property managers
Things Happen when Renting
- Section 58 of the Residential Tenancies Act (WA)
- Physical, structural and financial damages
- What the owner may or may not claim
- How to compile and retain evidence that supports claims
- Lessor and tenant rights and obligations in relation to damages.
- Court applications, procedures and orders
- Court etiquette and presentation skills
- Compiling evidence and hearing preparation.
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 650
Peak Members: $340.00*
Peak Non-members: $380.00*
*Peak period rates apply to all sessions delivered in November and December.
All prices are GST inclusive.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.