PM Double Feature
Elective CPD | 7
Double feature includes the two half day sessions;An action packed day for property managers so you can gain a better understanding of both physical and financial damages, what the owner may claim and how to compile evidence justifying claims. You will also come away with the confidence and skills to adequately prepare for a court hearing.
'Things Happen when Renting' and 'See you in Court'
Licensed agents and property managers
Things Happen when Renting
- Section 58 of the Residential Tenancies Act (WA)
- Physical, structural and financial damages
- What the owner may or may not claim
- How to compile and retain evidence that supports claims
- Lessor and tenant rights and obligations in relation to damages.
- Court applications, procedures and orders
- Court etiquette and presentation skills
- Compiling evidence and hearing preparation.
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 599
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.