Introduction to Auctioneering
Elective CPD | 7
5.30 AM–1.30 PM
REIWA Training - Subiaco
Level 1, 215 Hay Street
Subiaco WA 6008
Learn how the auction process works in Western Australia and gather valuable insight into this most effective sales strategy.
Real estate professionals who are:
- interested in becoming an auctioneer
- interested in the auction process
- interested in running and managing auctions in conjunction with an auctioneer.
- Features, benefits and risks of the auction system
- Auction legislation and Codes of Conduct
- Auction documentation
- Marketing auctions
- Establishing confidence in the auction system with sellers
- Developing an auction strategy
- Understanding auction rules and protocols
- Auction day procedures
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 26
From 1 July 2018:
Off-peak Members: $322.00
Off-peak Non-members: $363.00
Peak Members: $340.00*
Peak Non-members: $380.00*
*Peak period rates apply to all sessions delivered in November and December.
All prices are GST inclusive.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.