Introduction to Auctioneering
Elective CPD | 7
Learn how the auction process works in Western Australia and gather valuable insight into this most effective sales strategy.
Real estate professionals who are:
- interested in becoming an auctioneer
- interested in the auction process
- interested in running and managing auctions in conjunction with an auctioneer.
- Features, benefits and risks of the auction system
- Auction legislation and Codes of Conduct
- Auction documentation
- Marketing auctions
- Establishing confidence in the auction system with sellers
- Developing an auction strategy
- Understanding auction rules and protocols
- Auction day procedures
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 26
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.