Introduction to Auctioneering
Elective CPD | 7
Learn how the auction process works in Western Australia and gather valuable insight into this most effective sales strategy.
Real estate professionals who are:
- interested in becoming an auctioneer
- interested in the auction process
- interested in running and managing auctions in conjunction with an auctioneer.
- Features, benefits and risks of the auction system
- Auction legislation and Codes of Conduct
- Auction documentation
- Marketing auctions
- Establishing confidence in the auction system with sellers
- Developing an auction strategy
- Understanding auction rules and protocols
- Auction day procedures
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 26
Peak Members: $340.00*
Peak Non-members: $380.00*
*Peak period rates apply to all sessions delivered in November and December.
All prices are GST inclusive.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.